Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
List the Glasspar boats you have found around your town, state, classifieds or other resource. Or list your own boat for sale here!

Did you know you can have multiple images on a post?
Simply keep adding images until you are done. You may also "insert" an image into the post rather than just attaching it!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Glasspar for $20

Glasspar for $20 3 years 2 months ago #18665

• yates
  • ( Visitor )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Glasspar for $20 3 years 2 months ago #18694

• split
  • ( User )
  • Dang Crazy Boater
  • Thank you received: 6
Some of these deals really need some homework & not for a newbie or faint of heart.. Those angel ministry ADD $169 to your winning bid , if just getting a Parts boat.!! I heard repeat buyers get a discount. ?

If one just needs the trailer & cant find another , guess for under $200 you found something.

These orig year I/O are really for prior mechanics.. Many collectors would like the future option to switch over a outboard.. or get a newer engine & retro a older style top cowl.

Sometimes a real rare hull does pop up.

Re: Glasspar for $20 3 years 2 months ago #18825

• glassparman
  • ( Visitor )
split wrote:
These orig year I/O are really for prior mechanics.. Many collectors would like the future option to switch over a outboard.. or get a newer engine & retro a older style top cowl.

I like that idea as well. I talked recently about doing a "restomod" on a del Mar because I got a free boat with a newer Mercruiser 2.8L and I wanted to put that motor and outdrive in a del Mar.

The Boat Angel auctions do really need to be examined closely, as you said there are fees on top of the auction.

Michael
  • Page:
Moderators: gwbell
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Copyright(C) 2011 Glasspar Owners Association